Thursday, October 21, 2010

back on the blog - three six six thursdays...

With my website just about ready to launch, I thought it was about time I jumped back online and started to blog more regularly. 
30 Three Six Six is a project that began back in 2008 when I spent my 30th birthday year taking at least one photo every day. I hope to publish the results, both photographic and written in a hard bound book by early 2011, though there's still a lot of work to do, particularly since I shot the first 4 months of the year on film. Anyway, I'll be posting a pic every Thursday from the project to help get a flow going!
Today is my friend Gemma's birthday and in 2008 on the same day, we shot some portraits in our back garden for the project. Happy birthday Gem! Hope you have an ace one... x

No comments:

Post a Comment