Sunday, October 9, 2011

masters of art...

My good friend Tom Griffiths recently finished up his MA in Fine Art at the Chelsea College of Art and Design and on a balmy eve I went along to see his class' exhibition. There was such a wide range on display, it was difficult to not be completely overwhelmed. The creativity and talent of some amazed me, while others left me questioning art in general... Tis always a controversial, opinionated realm...
Here's some of the work that caught my eye on the night from the halls and halls of work on display. Congratulations to Tom on all his hard work... Much love brother!
He's so fine... artistically...
Doesn't make a bad model either...
That's a lot of pencils...
Lickable sugar art...
Lamp shade housing...
Texture and colour...
A strangely spatial Venus...
Street...
Just weird...
A lovely evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment