Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a week of winter... part one...

So at the end of January this year, I made my way back to old faithful Kitzbuhel which, due to my absence, was experiencing one of it's best winters in recent history. It was a trip jam packed full of fun; hard work over the annual Hahnenkamm ski race, late night urban shoots, long days chasing a white powdery dragon and long nights chasing Captain Morgan and his associates...
Twas an amazing and uber productive trip, so every day this week I'm going to be sharing a little of my one week of winter...
Massive thanks to Mellis and Anita for being hosts with the most, and all my Kitz peeps for, well, everything! Much love yo... x
 Flying in and out of Innsbruck is something else...
 FInd a line...
 Or a new home...
Views for days...

No comments:

Post a Comment