Thursday, May 10, 2012

ASL travel bible...

Australia's Surfing Life magazine has been around for almost thirty years and, in that time, has cemented its place in the scene by providing a monthly showcase of Australia's best surfing images alongside what has become a trademark writing style. 
Their annual travel bible is always worth a read, whether for information and inspiration for your next trip, or simply to daydream about all the exotic exploration there is to do in this world.
I was stoked to have a bunch of images used in this years bible from my European adventures in the last five years or so (Cheers Naw!) Needless to say it brought back a few memories and really reminded me both how much I've seen, but also how much there is left to see! Fly my pretties, FLY!

Euro lovin' from Germany to the UK, the Canaries to Ireland...
An Austrian hipnecky and some Polish parrots...

No comments:

Post a Comment