Friday, November 9, 2012

party non stop...

Though not really up my alley musically, I had the opportunity not long ago to work my second gig as a full grip alongside Charlie Herranz (DOP) and Emile Rafael (Director) in creating a music video for the Pirupa tune "Party Non Stop"...
It was a long, challenging day for everyone involved but  I think the end result is pretty awesome; sensual and creepy at the same time... Thanks to Charlie for having me on the team, to Drew for keeping me laughing through the day and everyone involved for putting in the hard yards...
Below are a few pics i managed to snap off in between takes on my beloved OM1, with the link to Emiles directors cut at the bottom... Enjoy!
Girls on film...
Styling set styling...
Party non stop yall...

No comments:

Post a Comment