Thursday, September 27, 2012

british countryside...

How incomplete my life would be without op shops... Giving new life to others unwanted goods and supporting a charity at the same time...
Ever since my visit to Copenhagen in the summer, I've been increasingly taken with the idea of learning more about natural surroundings and foraging for local produce to incorporate into my cooking (cheers Scotty!) and i think I may have found the book to help me do it... 
An amazing, enlightening, informative read, it's been rad to learn more about British countryside and hopefully I can put this new knowledge and skill set to use! Look out 'shrooms!
A book for all seasons...
 Britain's got mountains?!
 The hills are alive...
How low can you go...
 Fruits and berries!
 Birds for watching, not for eating...
 Finding your perfect cottage...
 No great whites here... thankfully...
Shroom time!
 Weed time?! Seaweed that is...
 ALL four seasons...
 Pretty things...
So arbourous...

No comments:

Post a Comment