Thursday, July 18, 2013

30/366 first copy...

For just about anyone who knows me, you will know how much this means to me... In 2008 , the year i turned 30, I started a project to take a photo every day... Five years on and I finally have one of these 416 page tomes to show for it... It's just the beginning really as now the journey starts to try and find a publisher, but the feeling of stoke, pride and relief is still incredible... Thank you so much to everyone who has played a part and helped get it to a printed form... I'll try to regularly post some spreads in the coming days and weeks...
 416 pages covering 366 days...
 Fresh and clean foil cover...
 Thin baby blue stock for the intro and outro pages...
My brother penned some finely sculpted words for the intro. A perfect way to start the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment