Thursday, August 22, 2013

how i live now trailer...

Last year I spent the best part of the British "summer" working as a grip assistant on location in Wales for the film "How I live Now"... As I just missed the London cast and crew screening, this recently released trailer is my first view of the final product, and what a view it is!
The film, based on the book by Meg Rosoff, was directed by the legendary Kevin Macdonald and shot primarily by the supremely talented and humorous Franz Lustig, both visionary and humble human beings...
Being my first job on a feature film, it was an both an educational and enlightening experience and I feel grateful to have had the opportunity to meet and work with so many great people... From crane and dolly shots, to car mounts, ladder pods and remote helicopter flights, it was an on the job express education!
Now I can't wait to see the full film when it's released later this year!
Big ups to all the cast and crew and thanks to Daniel Lavaida for the opportunity...

No comments:

Post a Comment