Friday, August 30, 2013

powers of three...

Ah the Emerald Isle... It's been on my mind a bunch recently... Photos of epic summer sessions popping up here and there... Irish friends buying houses, having babies... And if the grapevine is anything to go by, there are absolute hordes of bodyboarders heading to its shores this northern autumn...
Anyway, over the last couple of weeks I've been trying to re-organise my blog and realised I've never posted about Powers of Three, a surf film I worked on with Mickey Smith, Tom Lowe, Fergal Smith and Richard Stewart... You can check out the full film online here, or embedded below...
I've also attached a few of my favourite photos from my time in Eire... Hope you enjoy!

 Powers of Three, the DVD...
Ski related self portrait...
 Winter storms in an instant...
 Dingle colours...
 Fergal Smith solo sessions...
 Snow capped...
 Fun frozen points...
The wagon for the winter...
Mig...
Cliffs crew braving the winter wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment