Wednesday, July 20, 2016

strikers on tour...

So last year, I played my first full season of 11 a side football with the Collaroy Cromer Strikers. Well, almost a full season... Sadly, I tore my MCL in my right knee, in the week before the grand final... Which we won, along with the minor premiership... Sigh...
Anyway, to celebrate an awesome season with a bunch of awesome peeps, we ventured north to Forresters Beach and enjoyed a lads weekend of drinking, FIFA on Xbox, drinking, playing beach football and... more drinking... Super stoked to have ended up on a team full of such ace peeps! CC!
 To the beach/pitch!
 Game on!

 For a hard earned thirst...
 Male models...

 Football fwends...
 The long walk home...
 Party crashers...
 Let the games begin...
 Captain's discussions...
Lights out!

No comments:

Post a Comment