Tuesday, July 12, 2016

work and weddings, rehab and recreation...

Fair to say it's been far too long between blog posts...
In the months between, I've managed to rehabilitate a torn medial collateral ligament in my right knee, sustain an enjoyable and always enlightening career as a photo assistant and digital operator with some of Australia's best photographers, plan the party of a lifetime where I married the girl of my dreams in the company of some of my finest family and friends, and... play a lot of football!
I've got loads to catch up on and, given a couple of quiet days, should soon have a regular feed of images and occasional words for your consumption... 
I'll also be trying to integrate this blog and my Instagram a little more (also @lessthanasecond) so have a look there if it's your preferred method of scrolling...
Hope you enjoy... I'm looking forward to sharing...
Star and salmon collab below care of the always fantastic Paul Suesse... @paulsuesse 

No comments:

Post a Comment