Saturday, July 14, 2012

vinyl voyage... pm dawn

So a couple o months back, I decided that I'd like to have a record player with which to enjoy my regularly increasing vinyl collection... Enter this lovely pair of Numark direct drives with a 2 channel mixer and speakers for under £100... I'll take it! 

Though both my brother and I used to be junkies for hip hop and dnb back at the start of the century, (we've still got a stack o crates down under, and i still buy bits of dnb from time to time...) my enjoyment for buying vinyl has shifted more towards digging through charity shops and small record stores in search of interesting cover art... My goodness there's some gold out there...
What's even more awesome about buying vinyl with this impetus is that you come across some epic tunes from time to time. At times it's a musical lucky dip that can end in tears (or bleeding ears) but i love it nonetheless...
Anyway, I thought I'd share some of this music and art on the regs from now on... I'll try and post online links to tunes, if they're available... Hope yall enjoy! x
Todays selection is an absolute classic and one I know my brother's going to fan out on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment